There are many things you can do to prevent balding. However, it mostly depends on the reason for hair loss in the first place. Here is what you need to do to prevent balding.
If you want to stop hair loss, you need to diet properly. Some of the renowned diets for preventing balding include Mediterranean diet, proteins, vitamin A and supplements such as multivitamin, vitamin D and Ginseng. Make sure you add these nutrients to your diet every day to prevent or slow down hair loss.
If you want to stop the balding, you need to take good care of your hair. Here are some of the things you need to do to take care of your hair.
• Start by washing your hair regularly. It’s a good way to keep the scalp clean and healthy. Make sure you use mild shampoo since the harsher ones will dry your hair and make it break thus causing hair loss.
• You should use coconut oil and olive oil for your hair to avoid it from breaking and drying. Use these products regularly for the best results.
• When styling your hair, make sure you do it gently. Avoid using heat products when drying your hair since it will irritate the scalp. Rather, you should consider letting your hair dry naturally.
3. Try Medical Treatments To Stop Balding
If you have done any of the natural methods above to stop balding but nothing works, you can also try out some medical treatments. These include the following:
• Laser Therapy – There are low-level lasers used to improve hair density. It works especially for people who have genetic hair loss or those who have lost it through chemotherapy.
• Platelet-rich Plasma – When injected into the scalp, it stimulates growth in any areas with blading.
• Medications – There are a few medications that can be used to stop or slow down balding. They include minoxidil, finasteride, phenylephrine and much more.
Before undergoing these medical treatments, it’s advisable to consult with a medical profession to avoid doing anything risky.
Other Options For Preventing Balding
Besides all the options mentioned above, some of the other methods that can be used to prevent balding include the following;
• Essential Oils – A few studies have been done and resulted that essential oils can also be used in preventing hair loss. Some of the best essential oils to use in this respect include jojoba, lemongrass, lavender and peppermint.
• Onion Juice –If you suffer from alopecia areata, you are likely to experience hair regrowth if you apply onion juice at least 2 times every day. There’s limited research on this subject but researchers believe the Sulphur content in onion is responsible for the positive growth.
• Massage – Scalp massage always works perfectly and feels good. It’s a great thing to try for hair growth. Having as little as 4 minutes of massage for 24 weeks works perfectly.
Of course, you need to know the reason for balding in the first place before choosing the right method to help stop the balding process.
Leave a Reply